How to use Infrared Thermometer
Steps for Usage:
- Install the battery. (Two pieces of AA batteries)
- Hold the handle and buckle the switch button to turn on device.
- Push the model button to body icon. (Body icon is used for measuring Body Temperature. Another box icon is used for measuring Object Surface Temperature)
- Switch the Temperature Unit: ℉(Fahrenheit) / ℃(Celsius)
- Hold “SET” button 3s until “F1” shows on the display,
- Press “+” button to set the Temperature Unit to ℉ (Fahrenheit), then immediately press “SET” button for 4 times until display off. (This is the key point to confirm your setting.)
- Turn on the device again, the temperature unit has been changed permanently.
- Put the infrared sensor back against the Forehead at the distance of 1-2 inch.
- Buckle the switch, the temperature shows on the display immediately.